Terms and Conditions
Terms and ConditionsTo be used on aquadepotinc.com and websites belonging to its subsidiaries.
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the use that each user gives this website provided by AquaDepot, Inc. and any of the available content in it, including any content that derives from the same (hereafter the "Website"). These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any moment without previous notification. Upon entering the Website, you are accepting its Terms and Conditions. If you are not in agreement with the Terms and Conditions, you may not use it in any way.
1. Property Rights. AquaDepot, Inc. and its subsidiaries are the only and exclusive owners of the Website, as well as of all of its rights, titles, and interests; of all of its content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, and other visuals, videos, copies, texts, software, titles, shock wave archives, etc.), codes, data, and materials, the design and environment, its organization, and the compilation of its content, codes, data, and materials, including, but not limited to, any copyright, brands, trademarks, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights, and other intellectual property rights and other heritage rights. Entering and/or using the Website does not award you any property over its content, codes, data, or materials that you may access through it.
2. Limited License. You may access and see the content on the Website from your computer or from any other device. Use of the Website and services offered in or through it are only for personal, not commercial, use.
3. Forbidden Use. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publication, or exploitation of the Website, or any of its content, codes, data, or materials, is strictly forbidden, unless it has been expressly authorized, in writing, by the authorized personnel at AquaDepot, Inc. If it is not done as it is expressly allowed in the present contract, you may not download, inform, expose, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, execute, transfer, or create related employment to sell or in any way exploit any of its content, codes, data, or materials available on the Website. You are not allowed to alter, edit, delete, remove, or in any way change the meaning or the look of, or change the purpose of, any of the content, codes, data, or materials in, or available through the Website, including, but not limited to, the alteration or removal of any commercial brand, trademark, logo, service brand, or any other content of property, or notification of property rights. It acknowledges that there is no property right obtained upon downloading any material with copyright or through the Website. If there is another use of the Website, or of its content, codes, data, or materials that are available, you will be violating intellectual property law, and other applicable laws in Mexico, as well as in other countries, and could be subjected to legal consequences for its unauthorized use.
4. Commercial brands. Commercial brands, logos, service brands, trademarks (jointly, the "Commercial Brands") on the Website, or in the available content through the Website, are Commercial Brands that belong to AquaDepot, Inc.so they cannot be used in any way by people that are not related to the Commercial Brands holders, nor can they denigrate or discredit any of them. AquaDepot, Inc. that appear on the Website or on or through its services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website. Misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or on or through any of its services is strictly prohibited.
7. Forbidden User Behavior. Guarantees and agrees that while one uses the Website and the various services offered, it will not: (a) insert any type of announcement, post any brand or another promotional content, or that of a third party in the content, material, or services on the Website; or (b) will try to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website; (c) compile e-mail addresses, wireless addresses, or any other personal information or contact, or other automatic medium through which the Website or the services offered in it, including, without limited to, any information that is in some server or data base related to the Website; and (d) use the Website or the services provided with the intention of interrupting, damaging, overloading, or deteriorating the Website or such services, including, without limited to, sending unwarranted massive messages or "flood" the servers with requests; (e) use the Website or the services or articles of the Website in violation of intellectual property or other legal or heritage rights of AquaDepot, Inc. or its subsidiaries, or a third party; (f) use the Website or the services in the Website in violation of any applicable law. The user is obligated to not use the Website in a way that could use, overload, or deteriorate the Website, or interfere with any other person that can use or enjoy the Website or any of its services. You will not obtain or try to obtain any material or information that has not been stipulated or intentionally made available to the public through the Website.
8. Public Forums. No user may: (a) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or its services, (b) publish material of any kind, be it fraudulent, illegal, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, offensive, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent, (c) constitutes or alienates conduct that could mean a criminal offense, give way to a civil liability, or any other way of violating local, state, national, or international laws, (d) violates, plagiarizes, or infringes on the rights of third parties, including, without being limited to, copyrights, commercial brands, commercial secrets, confidentiality, contracts, patents, privacy rights, or publicity, or any other property right, (e) contains a virus, espionage elements, or other damaging components, and/or sell products through our Website, or offer a product. Users are the only responsible ones for their publications on the Website.
9. Private or Delicate Information in Public Forums. It is important to remember that the commentary presented in a forum may be registered and stored in multiple places, be it on our Website or in another part of the internet, which could be accessible for a long time and there is no control over who will eventually read them. It is therefore important that you're careful and be selective about the personal information that you divulge about yourself and others, and especially about delicate, heritage, or confidential information in your comments posted on our public forums.
10. Links on the Website. The user is not allowed to link itself directly to any image stored on the Website or on our servers, such as by using a linking method known as "online" to make the image stored by us appear on another website.
11. Compensation. The user that does any of the forbidden activities stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, or that breaks some law, will be obligated to defend, compensate AquaDepot, Inc.and its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and affiliates, in peace and safe from any law suit, liability, costs, and expenses, of any kind, including lawyer fees, that may incur as a result of the improper use of the Website.
12. Service and Product Orders. Users that make purchases from our Website guarantee that they are of legal age, and are obligated to pay the totality of the prices and taxes of the purchases they make.
13. Third Party Websites. AquaDepot, Inc. does not guarantee that the content on a third party's website be exact, that they comply with the state or federal law, or that they comply with the other intellectual property laws. The user is responsible for the consequences that derive from entering third party websites.
14. Information about Copyrights. We respect the rights to intellectual property, and require that users that use the Website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes an infraction to copyrights, please send this information to the legal department at AquaDepot, Inc.named below:
For questions or clarifications, please contact us at +1 (305) 599-9913 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. FORFEITING GUARANTEES. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THEMSELVES TO, ALL OTHER SERVICES, CONTENTS, FUNCTIONS, AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ARE PROMOTED "AS THEY ARE", "AS THEY ARE MADE AVAILABLE", WITHOUT GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, BE THEM EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THEMSELVES TO, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, OR DATA PROCESSING SERVICE GUARANTEES, UNLIMITED OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY, EXACTITUD, PRECISION, INFORMATION CONTENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE USEFUL, SECURE, FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO RESULT OR INFORMATION, BE IT ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY SORT OF GUARANTEE THAT HAD NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED EXPRESSELY IN THE PRESENT DOCUMENT. AQUADEPOT, INC. WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR ANY VIRUS THAT COULD INFEST ITS EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE, OR FOR HAVING DOWNLOADED ANY OF THE MATERIALS, DATA, TEXTS, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENTS, OR AUDIO CONTENTS FROM THE WEBSITE.
16. Applicable Laws. The users that enter the Website from other places will do so on their own responsibility, abiding by the local laws.
17. Terms. If any user fails to meet the terms and conditions mentioned here, AquaDepot, Inc. may suspend or block access to the Website without previous notice.
19. Miscellaneous. Website users renounce the jurisdiction that could correspond and accept that any procedure and/or trial will be before the City Courts of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.